If you’re looking to do some retail therapy and/or support businesses during quarantine, here are some great options!
Hot off the presses, we’ve rounded up a list of some new or upcoming beauty releases you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see my top pick, the release I’m most looking forward to.
1. Pat McGrath is expanding the beloved Divine Rose II Collection by adding a new Divine Rose Luxe Quad: Eternal Eden multi-finish eyeshadow quad, Skin Fetish: Ultra Glow Highlighter, and new shades of her matte lipsticks.
2. The new EVER Daytime Brightening Serum Vitamin C Booster is an oil-based booster that brightens, smooths, and firms skin. Even more, this antioxidant rich formula helps repair and protect skin against free radical, UV, and blue light damage. This booster has a dual-phase clean formula: the bottom water-based layer of 2% Caviar Lime (a natural AHA) to gently exfoliate, plus a top oil-based layer of 10% Vitamin C is in meadowfoam seed oil to moisturize and fade dark spots.
3. Cream blush lovers rejoice! The new Pixi Cream Rouge Palette by Louise Roe contains 25 multi-use cream shades that can be sued as blushes or lip stains.
4. When they say all-in-one, they mean it with the new GOOPGENES All-in-One Super Nutrient Face Oil. This face oil contains retinol alternative bakuchiol, vitamin C, Squalane and more. Use daily to moisturize skin, improve skin texture, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and get that coveted glow.
5. Taos AER Deodorant is now available at Nordstrom.com. Their 100% waterless cream formula is highly concentrated and formulated with exclusively naturally-derived ingredients sourced from plants, minerals and high-quality essential oils.
6. Protect your skin from the effects of blue light damage with the Goodhabit Rescue Me Rest + Reset Mask and Moisturizer. Packed with antioxidants and bakuchiol, this hybrid mask and moisturizer hydrates skin and reverses signs of blue light damage while you sleep.
7. Looking to layer and personalize your fragrance, check out of MIX:BAR. These clean fragrances come in a variety of scents and can be worn alone or cocktailed together. There are seven scents: Tangerine Squeeze, Coconut Palm, Glass Rose, Vanilla Bourbon, Cloud Musk, Wood Elixir and Blackberry Tonic. Each scent comes in an eau de parfum, hair & body mist, and brush-on fragrance pen.
8. Cindy Crawford’s skincare line Meaningful Beauty has launched its Youth Activating Smoothing and Refreshing Eye Serum exclusively at Ulta. Use this cooling gel eye serum to refresh and hydrate your eyes in the morning. The brand’s exclusive Melon Leaf Stem Cell Technology supports the natural production of collagen to smooth fine lines and wrinkles and to firm skin. Pro tip from Cindy: store your serum in the fridge for an extra cooling experience.
9. Obianuju’s Top Pick: The Lights Lacquer Birthday Brat Trio is perfect for Valentine’s Day manis! Get a good mix of pinks with a dash of sparkle.