Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of all the new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick!
- MAC and Patrick Starr are teaming up once again, and this time for their newest fall collection. It appears there will be 2 eyeshadow quads and 2 liquid lipsticks.
- Tomorrow, fan favorite brand Juvia’s Place will launch two Nubian Loose Highlighters.
- Kat Von D Beauty is at it again with their newest eyeliner,Dagger Tatoo Liner. The angled brush tip is designed to help you execute perfect cat eye looks.
- Morphe and Jacklyn Hill just won’t quit. The pair have 3 new brush collections pending.
- Smashbox has yet another Cover Shot eyeshadow palette soon to come, and this time it’s purple themed.
- Charlotte Tillbury’s Genius Magic Powder comes in three shades (light, medium, dark) and promises a magically matte and luminous finish.
- Obianuju’s Top Pick: Though I don’t usually go for neutral eye looks,Pat McGrath’s newest Mothership V: Bronze Seduction Palette has caught my eye. The colors look brilliant and of course Pat McGrath eyeshadow formulas are superb.