Support Healthcare Workers
Before we get into new beauty releases, if you’re looking for a way to combine your interest in fashion & beauty with support for frontline health care workers, consider contributing to the Ramy Brook Healthcare Heroes Registry.
Ramy Brook is providing the opportunity for healthcare workers to create a free gift registry on RamyBrook.com. Then, anyone who visits the website can support these healthcare workers by gifting them an item on their registry. Ramy Brook will also be gifting 1,000 items to healthcare heroes.
If you’re looking to do some retail therapy and/or support businesses during quarantine, here’s a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick!
1. The Pat McGrath Mothership VIII: Divine Rose II has arrived! On the heels of the success of the beloved Divine Rose Palette, this new Divine Rose palette has even more stunning shimmers and new shifty formulas.
2. Fenty Beauty’s new Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick is made for the summer! Enjoy a range of lip colors in a sheer, high shine formula.
3. The Lunar Beauty Moon Prism Blush Collection features a much sought-after blush palette and 3 lip glosses.
4. Length AND curl? Sign me up! The newest mascara from Marc Jacobs Beauty is the At Lash’d Lengthening and Curling Mascara, a long-lasting mascara to define and enhance lashes.
5. Dark circles are the worst, and First Aid Beauty’s new Eye Duty Niacinamide Brightening Eye Cream brightens and hydrates the under eye to help reduce dark circles.
6. The Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Bronzer comes in 4 shades and is a natural matte bronzer infused with hyaluronic acid.
7. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Kaleidos Makeup is an indie beauty darling, and their new Escape Pod Eyeshadow Palette might be my favorite release of theirs yet! Coming in June.