Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. Fenty Beauty is bringing its history of defying shade range numbers to a new category: brows. The newest Fenty Beauty Brow MVP comes in 14 shades, and finally includes shades for redheads!
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills is venturing into new territory by releasing a palette with a completely new layout. Meet the Norvina Volume 1 Palette.
3. The next Mothership palette from Pat McGrath is the Mothership VI: Midnight Sun, and I’m ready!
4. The Coloured Raine x Power Collection has dropped in all its glory.
5. Latin singing superstar Thalia has launched the five-piece Thalia Sodi Fragrance Collection with Amazon and Macy’s.
6. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Makeup artist MMMMitchell and Beauty Bay collaborated to create the Me, Myself, and MMMMitchell palette, and it’s a rainbow lover’s dream.