Fenty, Covergirl, Juvia’s Place, Colourpop and more!
Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick!
1. The 10 new shades from Fenty Beauty’s Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick Holiday Set will also be sold individually.
2. Colourpop has a new line of lippie balms and lip scrubs.
3. Covergirl’s Full Spectrum Collection is designed specifically to complement women of color with deeper skin tones. Coming to Ulta in early 2019, the 12-piece collection is packed with pigment to stand out on darker complexions.
4. Ace Beaute’s Flair Palette has a gorgeous color story for anyone who’s a lover of unique eyeshadow colors.
5. Speaking of color, the Morphe x James Charles Palette has all the colors of the rainbow and more!
6. The newest editions to Stila’s liquid eyeshadow family are the Stila Shade Mystère Liquid Eyeshadows, marbleized color-flipping eyeshadows in 8 shimmering shades.
7. Obianuju’s Top Pick: The Juvia’s Place Tribe Eyeshadow Palette includes gorgeous greens and oranges in both matte and shimmer finishes. I’ve already tried it, and I can’t get enough!