Hot off the presses, we’ve rounded up a list of some new or upcoming beauty releases you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see my top pick, the release I’m most looking forward to.
1. The latest release from Fenty is a first for them: fragrance! BRIDGETOWN, Fenty’s first eau de parfum, is inspired by founder Rihanna’s travels. It has notes of magnolia, musk, tangerine, blueberry, Bulgarian rose, geranium and patchouli.
2. KVD Beauty is launching their Epic Kiss Nourishing Vegan Butter Lipsticks in 15 bold shades. This high-pigment lipstick is also hydrating with a shiny finish.
3. Sigma Beauty has two new exciting launches! The new Sigma Renew Lip Oils are amazing! Enriched with jojoba oil, sunflower seed oil and vitamin E, these lips oils deliver maximum hydration and shine. Second, the Sigma Switch is a double-sided silicone mat to easily spot clean your brushes in seconds! Simply brush the bristles of any dirty makeup brush along the silicone grooves of the Sigma Switch to remove the color from the brush.
4. Continuing OPI’s 40th anniversary year of destination collections is the OPI Downtown LA Fall 2021 Collection. Featuring 12 shades in four different formulas, the polishes in this collection are inspired by the blend of historic and modern LA influences.
5. Perfect your at-home blowout with the new FLOWER Hair Tools Ceramic Hot Air Styling Brush. This powerful ceramic heated barrel has a cool touch tip and 3 heat settings to deliver fluffy, voluminous, and bouncy hair.
6. ANISA Beauty’s Pinnacle Body Brush is a triangular domed brush for applying body products including body oils, moisturizers, SPF, bronzers, self-tanners, body shimmers, and more! It’s delectably soft and perfectly dense for even coverage.
7. New brand alert! AUTEUR is a new line of high active, luxury skincare made in Germany. The luxury doesn’t end with the powerhouse ingredients; the packaging is also to die for. The products in this line come in 7-sided recyclable glass vessels with tortoise-shell patterned caps, perfect for display on your vanity.
9. If you want the ease of a summer manicure with minimal effort, the new Nails of LA Nail Wraps give you a perfect pop of neon!
10. Obianuju’s Top Pick: The latest launch from UK retailer, Beauty Bay, is the Wilderness Palette. This palette is perfect for upcoming fall/winter looks given it’s mix of grungy greens, warm oranges and reds, and cool blues.