7 is the lucky number two weeks in a row, because that’s how many beauty launches have piqued my interest. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick!
- Retinol has great benefits for your skin, but can also be prohibitively harsh. Ole Henrikson’s Glow Cycle Retin-ALT Power Serum and Transform Plus Goodnight Glow Retin-ALT Sleeping Crème contain a natural retinol alternative called bakuchiol. Derived from the babchi plant, bakuchiol has many of the same benefits as retinol (evens skin tone and wrinkles) without the irritation.
- Sigma beauty’s newF80 Air Flat Kabuki Brush is a duo-fiber foundation brush with a new waterproof interlocking handle for longer lasting bristles.
- Pat McGrath teased the upcoming release of a new eyeshadow palette, so keep your eyes peeled.
- Colourpop Jelly Much Shadows just dropped in 8 different high-shine colors. These jelly eyeshadow pots come in chrome, duochrome, and holographic finishes.
- Flesh Beauty will be releasing double-ended concealer pens. Each end is a brush tip with a different shade and texture for all your concealing needs.
- Beauty influencerPatricia Bright collaborated with MAC Cosmetics to create her own lipstick. A beautiful warm brown, the shade can be worn as a nude for deeper skin tones or as a brown for lighter complexions.
- Obianuju’s Top Pick:Laniege’s new lip sleeping masksare calling my name. I love lip care products, because my devotion to matte liquid lipsticks means I need to keep my lips super moisturized. Laneige’s lip sleeping mask has already gained cult status, and now they are adding 3 new flavors: Grapefruit, Apple Lime, and Vanilla.