Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. Celebrity Makeup Artist Sir John (famously known for being Beyoncé’s makeup artist) teamed up with Luminess Cosmetics to create The Lion King Collection ahead of the release of Disney’s live action Lion King.
2. Get a range of looks from neutral to colorful with the new Dominique Cosmetics Rustic Glam palette.
3. First Aid Beauty’s famous Ultra Repair Cream now comes in a new scent: Rosemary Mint. Great for fighting dryness, redness, dull skin, the Rosemary Mint Ultra Repair Cream contains shea butter, ceramides, and natural oils.
4. Morphe isn’t letting up with these new product launches! Morphe’s 35H Hot Spot Artistry Eyeshadow Palette is now available exclusively at Ulta.
5. The Dr. Jart+ V7 Priming Moisturizer contains seven vitamins for brighter skin and protection against pollution.
6. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Pixi collaborated with 5 influencers for their 2019 Pixi Pretties Collection. Chloe Morello helped create 3 new Lip Icing shades. Jen Chae (@frmheadtotoe) created an Endless Shade Stick and two Glow-y Powders. Maryam Maquillage (@maryamnyc) helped design 2 lip kits for the collection. Finally the highlighter palette was created in collaboration with Rachel of @rachhloves and the eye palette with Heart Defensor Telagaarta (@thatsheart).