Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. Mother of all things makeup, Pat McGrath, has graced us with her first-ever complexion products. The Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation is a buildable sheer to medium coverage foundation that comes in 36 shades. The collection also includes a primer and setting powder in 5 shades.
2. Fenty Beauty will soon drop a full foundation range for people with normal to dry skin. The Profiltr Hydrating Foundation has a natural, medium to full coverage finish and comes in the same 50 shades as Fenty’s original foundation line did.
4. The foundation launches just keep rolling in! Anastasia Beverly Hills’ new Luminous Foundationdelivers medium coverage for a natural, glowy look.
5. Milk Makeup’s Kush line has a new member: The Kush Growhouse Lash + Brow Serum. This daily serum adds hydration for fulling-looking lashes and brows.
6. Obianuju’s Top Pick: The latest Sephora Favorites set is the Clean Skin and Hair Set. The 11-piece set includes products from brands like Herbivore, Briogeo, Youth To The People, and Caudalie.