If you’re looking to do some retail therapy and/or support businesses during quarantine, here are some great options!
Hot off the presses, we’ve rounded up a list of some new or upcoming beauty releases you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see my top pick, the release I’m most looking forward to.
1. New brand alert! YouTuber Samantha Ravndahl unveiled her new beauty brand, Auric. The brand’s first launch will include luminizers and eyeshadow duos. Mark your calendars for January 26th for the first drop!
2. The new Stay Vulnerable Collection from Rare Beauty includes a great range of cream blushes, lip balms, and liquid eyeshadows.
3. New from JOAH Beauty is their Crystal Glow Collection! Available in 10 shades, the Crystal Glow Tinted Luminizer Stick is a multitasking stick for highlighting, contouring, or all over glow that can be worn alone or under makeup. Achieve a natural glow with the Crystal Glow Jelly Bomb Highlighter. Prep, hydrate, and set with the Crystal Glow Refreshing Luminizer Skin Mist.
5. If you love scented nail polish as much as I do, run don’t walk to Target to pick up the new exclusive Nails.INC Collections: Nails.INC Freshly Juiced Nail Polish and Nails.INC Chocolate Scented Nail Polish.
6. Buff away your troubles with the Terra/Form Beauty Rice + Hemp Exfoliating Powder with 500mg Hemp Extract. When you add water to this finely ground rice and hemp plant powder infused with Broad Spectrum CBD, it turns into a gentle emulsion to buff away dead skin and reveal nourished, exfoliated skin.
7. Get the perfect mix of sweet and spicy with the new BDK Parfums Rouge Smoking Eau De Parfum. This ambery, musky fragrance has top notes of Italian bergamot, cherry accord, black vanilla absolute, tonic bean, and white musks.
8. Exfoliate and retexturize with OLEHENRIKSEN’s new Lemonade Smoothing Scrub! Leave the scrub on for 2-5 minutes to let the AHAs work their exfoliating magic and loosen dead skin, then gently scrub off with the physical exfoliants (sugar and lemon) for perfectly polished skin.
9. Relax and renew with Saje Natural’s new Tantra 100% Natural Soy Wax Candle. Enjoy the warn blend of patchouli, champa, and orange in a 100% natural soy wax base. Plus, after the candle has burned down, the container can be reused as a plant vase or other container.
10. Get into the hottest anti-aging ingredient: Chebula. This potent ayurvedic is an antioxidant with a number of skin benefits including being anti-inflammatory and stimulating collagen production. Get chebula and a potent combination of immunity-building antioxidants in the new True Botanicals Chebula Active Immunity Serum.
11. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Ever since Smith & Cult teased a jewelry collaboration, I have been following the news of the release closely! Now presenting: Smith & Cult x Argento Vivo. The nail polish brand and jewelry brand teamed up to bring us a collection of 3 nail polishes, 4 rings, and a bracelet.