Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick!
- Glossier’s new product, Milk Oil, is an oil-based makeup remover even suitable for removing waterproof makeup.
2. Known for its brow products, Anastasia Beverly Hills has released tinted brow gels in 11 shades.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills has also added to its line of loose glitters with 6 Valentine’s Day inspired colors.
4. I’m a huge fan of Profusion’s products, especially their eyeshadow palettes which have a pigmented and blendable formula at great low prices. The brand has launched a number of new products recently. My standout favorites I’m excited to try are the Spectrum Palette and Temptress Palette.
6. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Viseart’s new Petit Pro 4 and Petit Pro 5 palette are to die for, especially Soleil (pictured on the left).