Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick!
1. Urban Decay has released a number of new brow products! The Brow Endowed Volumizer is a double-ended primer and tinted brow gel. Urban Decay’s Brow Finishing Gel comes in clear and shimmer. Finally, the Double Down Brow is a brow putty duo with a brush and spoolie applicator for the ultimate multi-dimensional brow look.
2. First Colourpop graced us with a line of colored mascaras, and now they’re releasing colored felt-tip liquid liner in 7 shades—dark blue, green, white, pink, red, yellow, and black.
3. Benefit’s Hoola bronzer is a cult favorite, and now it comes in 2 deeper shades: Caramel and Toasted.
4. Marc Jacobs’ newest Eye-Conic Steeletto Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette is a cool-toned lover’s dream.
5. Obianuju’s Top Pick: MAC’s Spring 2019 Art Library Collection features 3 eyeshadow palette and 3 bullet lipsticks.