If you’re looking to do some retail therapy and/or support businesses during quarantine, here are some great options!
Hot off the presses, we’ve rounded up a list of some new or upcoming beauty releases you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see my top pick, the release I’m most looking forward to.
1. YouTuber NikkieTutorials and Beauty Bay are releasing a colorful collaboration eyeshadow palette on August 31st. This 20-pan palette includes, not one, but TWO mirrors—one normal and one magnified.
2. Stila Cosmetics is getting into the hair accessories game! Stila collaborated with Lele Sadoughi to create the Lele x Stila Cosmetics Rose Gold Kitten Knotted Headband, a limited edition knotted headband in Stila’s classic ‘Kitten’ shade.
3. Block brows are out and fluffy brows are in! Get fuller, fluffier brows with It Cosmetics’ new Brow Power Filler Eyebrow Gel. This tinted eyebrow filler comes in 4 shades and is waterproof for up to 16 hours of wear.
4. The new Soft Reset AHA Exfoliating Solution by Summer Fridays is 3-in-1 solution meant to exfoliate, brighten skin, and reduce the appearance of pores. This solution has 16 percent AHAs plus niacinamide.
5. Melt Cosmetics’ Digital Dust Duo Blushes are stunning and perfect for warm, glowy looks!
6. Obianuju’s Top Pick: I’m a sucker for anything multichrome, so Natasha Denona’s Chromium Multichrome Liquid Eyeshadow are calling my name. These liquid eyeshadows are ultra-metallic and have stunning multichrome shifts!