If you’re looking to do some retail therapy and/or support businesses during quarantine, here are some great options!
Hot off the presses, we’ve rounded up a list of some new or upcoming beauty releases you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see my top pick, the release I’m most looking forward to.
1. Supreme’s first makeup collaboration is with none other than Pat McGrath Labs! The pair will launch a Labs MatteTrance hyper-pigmented lipstick in the shade SUPREME this fall/winter.
2. The new Eos Ultra Care Collection marks the brand’s first foray into the word of OTC. The Hero Extra Dry Treatment conditions severely dry lips for up to 24 hours of moisture. The Fixer Medicated Lip Ointment is a medicated balm that heals painfully dry lips while it’s icy cool formula temporarily relieves pain from cold sores and fever blisters.
2. NEOGEN has two new masks aimed at tightening pores! If you’re a clay mask lover, the Canadian Clay Pore Stick Mask is a perfect, no-mess way to apply a clay mask that also brightens skin and tightens pores. For the sheet mask lovers among us, the Pore Tight Aqua Mask clears pores while delivering hydration and soothing skin.
3. Plant-based skincare line BOTA has a whole host of new CDB skincare to soothe and hydrate the skin. The Age-Defying Night Cream + Manuka & Ginger Root firms skin, fades spots, and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. The Hydrating Daily Face Cream + Achiote Seed is packed with antioxidants and minerals to moisturize and calm the skin. Finally, settle in for a night of deep moisturization and reduce fine lines and wrinkles with the De-Stressing Nightly Face Cream + Lavender.
5. Obianuju’s Top Pick: I’m a sucker for a nail polish collection and the OPI Muse of Milan Collection is perfect for upcoming fall looks! While I can’t physically go to Milan, just looking at the rich tones and modern twists on vintage-inspired hues of this collection transport me to the famed city.