Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. Pixi Beauty is now available in Ulta stores and on the Ulta website!
2. NYX has collaborated with Netflix and Chilling Adventures of Sabrina to create a Spellbook eyeshadow palette and 3 soft matte lip cream duos.
3. Paula’s Choice already offers a 10% Niacinamide serum for texture, enlarged pores, and dull skin. If you need a stronger formulation and suffer from sagging pores, persistent bumps, and more severe texture issues, then the new 20% Niacinamide is the formulation for you.
4. Your lips will be perfectly kissable in time for Valentine’s Day with Viseart’s new Moisture Boost Oil Lip Shine Collection.
5. KKW Beauty’s Celestial Skies Collection includes a new lip crayon formula, 5-pan eyeshadows, and 3-pan blushes.
6. Coming soon is the Lime Crime Prelude Collection, featuring three new liquid lipsticks, a nude toned Exposed Eyeshadow Palette, and my personal favorite, the Chroma Eyeshadow Palette.
7. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Suva Beauty’s newest palette— Hyper Color—is an SFX dream! It has 4 matte shades, 4 UV shades, and 4 toppers to transform any look.