Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. Morphe has collaborated with South Korean beauty sensation Pony Park to create the 35I Icy Fantasy palette and Pop Of Pastel Matte Lipstick Trio.
2. The Makeup Geek rebrand is here!
3. The Prism 20% AHA + 5% BHA Exfoliating Glow Facial from Herbivore is the exfoliating mask for all your in-home facial needs.
4. Fenty Beauty has been busy this week with the launch of their Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara and Flypencil Longwear Pencil Eyeliners in 20 colors.
5. Paula’s Choice’s new CBD Skin Transformative Treatment Milk is an anti-aging serum that soothes skin.
6. The Bite Beauty Changemaker Supercharged Micellar Foundation comes in 32 shades and offers medium buildable coverage.
7. Maison Margiela’s latest fragrance is ‘REPLICA’ Springtime In A Park Eau de Toilette, a fruity floral scent with notes of pear accord, lily of the valley accord, and musks.
8. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Clionadh Cosmetics, the indie brand that has been revolutionizing multichromes, is restocking their coveted Stained Glass collection this Tuesday, January 21st and is adding new shades and finishes to the collection!