1. Rewatch TLC’s “Unpretty” video, revel in its important, ahead-of-its-time message and pour out some Sauvignon Blanc for Left Eye.
2. Get involved with Spanx’ Denim Leggings, which suck you in EVERYWHERE (so there’s no muffin top), make your tush look epic and come in five hot colors. $98 at spanx.com.
3. Feign a fall-scented workspace, even in this vile Indian Summer heatwave, with Diptique Feu de Bois candle, $60 at nordstrom.com.
4. Watch Back To The Future, like I will be in the coming weeks. Have I talked to you about how I only like to watch movies and TV where the weather is the same as it is for me? Every year, I watch Back To the Future (all 3, if you must know) in mid-late October, just as it is for them. October 26th is the day Marty goes back to 1955, but the Libyans steal the plutonium on October 12th.
5. Rock some Revlon by Marchesa 3D Jewel Appliques on your nails. Each of the eight shades were inspired by dresses from the beautiful brand’s autumn/winter 2013 gowns. Are they not the most gorgeous things in all the land? And they’re just $10 at drugstores.
What are you up to this weekend?
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.
I love Back to the Future (I-III) any time of year…but will def keep them in mind this month!
The nails are pretty…I wish I was better at applying them.