Now that’s a perfect nude lip, right? Julia Roberts looked subtly luminous at “The Normal Heart” premiere last night. Makeup artist Genevieve Herr gave Julia a natural, soft look to contrast the Lancôme ambassadress’s structured double-breasted blazer at last night’s premiere. Herr kept the cheek and lip rosy and focused on a pretty, bronze shadow and liner to bring out Julia’s warm brown eyes. Here’s how to get the look.
· Lancôme Absolue L’Extrait Ultimate Rejuvenating Elixir
· Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation
· Lancôme Blush Subtil in Rose Romantique
· Lancôme Color Design 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette in Bronze Amour
· Lancôme Artliner Precision Point EyeLiner in Brown
· Lancôme Définicils Mascara in Black
· Lancôme Rouge in Love in Lasting Kiss