Olivia Wilde‘s Met Ball 2013 hairstyle was created by Ben Skervin. They chose an undone, soft wave look for the Met Gala, which paired beautifully with her midriff-baring Calvin Klein dress. BTW, I kind of can’t believe those are coming back in style. It’s so ’90s prom. Anywho, here’s how to get Olivia Wilde’s hairstyle.
1. On wet hair, work in Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost & Lift Foaming Air Mousse to create texture and volume. Then work fingers through the hair for a rough dry.
2. Around the front hair line and forehead use a round brush to blow dry sections straight. This gives softness around the face.
3. Once hair is dry, wrap one inch sections of hair down the barrel of the iron in a spiral holding for only 4-5 seconds, creating slight waves.
4. Once the entire head has been slightly waved, let hair cool.
5. Spray texturizing spray into the hair roots to give a beachy, undone texture.
6. Brush the hair out and set using Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Flexible Hold Hairspray to hold waves in place.
What do you think about the dress and the hair?
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.