November was heavily laden with New Moon coverage. First, I interviewed Norma Hill-Patton, makeup designer for the movie, then reviewed the flick, as well.
Some more of my favorite November 2009 posts:
- I reported on the Times‘ coverage of Blake Lively’s coveted locks
- I fell in love and toasted Love + Toast Sugared Grapefruit Hand Cream. The love affair continues
- I developed a taste for teal nail polish
- I stopped being afraid of jeggings (or leans) and embraced them
- Whitney Port’s five-minute makeup routine inspired me to streamline my process
Want more Best of BBJ 2009? Check it all out here. Stay tuned for December!
Subscribe via my RSS feed.
oooh, those handcreams looks amazing!! I want them just for the packaging alone, and you say they are great too! 🙂