If you’re looking to do some retail therapy and/or support businesses during quarantine, here are some great options!
Hot off the presses, we’ve rounded up a list of some new or upcoming beauty releases you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see my top pick, the release I’m most looking forward to.
1. Perhaps the most talked about launch of the past week has been the Colourpop ‘The Child’ Palette, inspired by Baby Yoda from The Mandalorian. The 9-pan monochromatic palette is the perfect homage to the little alien that has captured our hearts.
2. Halloween isn’t over! Melt’s upcoming Beetlejuice Collection will have you in the spooky mood all November. Coming soon!
3. Sale Alert! Today is World Vegan Day! For the first-time ever, Ulta Beauty Ultimate Rewards Members can earn 5x the loyalty points by purchasing KVD Vegan Beauty products on Sunday, November 1st, 2020 in store and at Ulta.com, starting at 12 AM CST. Just activate the offer in the Ulta Beauty app, email or ulta.com/rewards.
4. The new ORLY launches abound! Hot off the presses, ORLY’s Metropolis Holiday 2020 Collection dropped today. This collection has crèmes, shimmers, and glitters to get you in the festive mood. Plus, now you can share the holiday spirit with all your friends: the new ORLY Mini Kits are perfect as stocking stuffers and there are 7 kits to choose from to meet everyone’s style!
5. Now available in the US, get long, luscious hair with the award-winning Lee Stafford Hair Lengthening Collection. This protein based hair growth range promotes healthy hair growth, strength, and body.
6. Don’t let cold, winter months get you and your skin down! The new Eos Shea Better Body Care Collection includes of four Shea Better™ 24H Body Lotions and three Shea Better™ Heal + Repair Body Creams. All 7 products provide 24-hour moisture and are formulated with sustainably sourced shea butter and shea oil.
7. La Roche-Posay’s Lipikar AP+ Wash is a moisturizing body wash and face wash. If you have eczema, dry, or sensitive skin, this comforting foaming wash is perfect for you! It protects skin from the drying effects of water while leaving it soft afterwards.
8. New brand alert! Valdé Beauty is luxury meets refillable beauty. Developed by the former Chief Merchant of Sephora, Valdé offers clean, cruelty-free lipsticks that you house in beautifully designed vessels called, Valdé Armors. Valdé Beauty takes its social impact seriously, and has earmarked 1% of revenues in support of social initiatives that promote equality.
9. The new Stila Project & Perfect Eye Shadow Primer really lets your eyeshadows pop and last longer on the lids. The nude canvas makes your eyeshadows appear more saturated while the formula prevents creasing.
10. Obianuju’s Top Pick: If you struggle applying false lashes, KISS might have the solution for you! The new KISS LASH GLUEliner is a felt tip eyeliner that gets tacky when applied to adhere to your false lashes without the mess. It comes in black and clear.