Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. The HipDot x SpongeBob Collection includes an eyeshadow palette, lip gloss trio, blush and bronzer compact, and face masks.
2. Colourpop has a new sister brand! The first release from new brand on the block Soul Body is a line of shimmery body oils.
3. The new Dose of Colors Meet Your Hue foundation comes in 42 shades and has an even distribution across Fair, Light, Light-Medium, Medium-Tan, Dark, and Deep.
4. Lady Gaga’s long-awaited brand Haus Laboratories launched on Amazon Prime Day.
5. Tarte’s Rainforest of the Sea line is getting some new additions. First, Tarte is launching 3 foil finger paint trios, eye palettes that are meant to be used with the fingers. Tarte is also dropping new glosses and foundation.
6. Natasha Denona’s latest mini palette is a miniature version of her Tropics Palette!
7. Obianuju’s Top Pick 1: I love Sigma Beauty and I love detail eye brushes, so naturally I’m head over heels for the new Sigma Beauty Detail Blending Brushes.
8. Obianuju’s Top Pick 2: The OG bPerfect Stacey Marie Carnival palette is a cult favorite, and now there’s a new Stacey Marie X BPerfect Cosmetics Carnival XL Pro Palette that’s even bigger and better.