- “A lot of folks have been warning me about the violence of my blending”, says news anchor Bob Herzog in hishilarious makeup tutorial. Best of all, he ends the video with a makeup-themed rendition of Michael Jackson’s “Beat It”: “Beat it, just beat it. You take your bronzer better put it right there, gonna take concealer up into my hair!”
- Are you the “Up-All-Night Karaoke Slayer” or more of a “600-Page Fantasy Novel Reader”? Whatever your personality type, Into The Gloss has aneyeshadow palette recommendation for you.
- Click through these candid photosof Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison right before the onset of Beatlemania.
- This handy guide gives you a recommended morning, nighttime, and weekly skincare routine based on your skin type: normal, dry, oily, combination, sensitive, or aging. The guide also includes insight into your skin type and its needs as well as specific product recommendations.
- This week’s edition of “have you been doing this wrong your entire life?” brings you (drumroll): proper pen holding.This chart will tell you if you have been holding you pen incorrectly all this time, and the proper way to hold a pen.
- Ready your Instagrams! Glossier has opened a pop up café in San Francisco that is bound to make an appearance on your feed.