Jenn Streicher, Celebrity Makeup Artist for Laura Mercier, created Emily Blunt’s beautiful Met Gala makeup moment. The inspiration ?“Very modern beauty look, with clumpy, right-off-the-runway lashes.” Here, the beauty breakdown.
· First, Streicher prepped Blunt’s skin with RéVive Intensité Moisture Serum Extrême ($365), followed by Révive Intensité Crème Lustre Day ($385) and RéVive Moisturizing Renewal Eye Cream ($150), which refined her skin and increased the look of natural fullness.
· Next, Laura Mercier Foundation Primer – Oil Free ($36) was applied to the entire face, to ensure long-lasting makeup throughout the entire evening.
· To achieve a soft, glowing look, Streicher used NEW Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation in Linen ($48) over the entire face, and Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-2 ($35) to even the skin tone.
· To accentuate Blunt’s gorgeous cheekbones, Streicher created a light contour with Fiona Stiles Sheer Sculpting Palette ($28) and then applied Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder ($40) right above her cheekbones to emphasize a nice, sheer glow.
· To set the look, Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder ($38) was applied to her entire face.
· Next, Streicher primed the eye using Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Cotton ($27). She then glided Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Vanilla Nuts ($25) to add a light neutral champagne hue all over the eyelid. She then applied Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Fresco ($25) to the crease all the way up to the brow, to bring in some warmth.
· To intensify the rich brown colour, Streicher applied a small amount of Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Truffle ($25) to the crease.
· Streicher then applied Ardell Long Black ($5) lashes across her lash line and added three coats of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara in Black ($26) to create a “clumpy lash look.”
· Streicher used Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Colour in Embrace ($28) for the perfect pout.