Celebrity makeup artist for Laura Mercier Jenn Streicher worked with Emily Blunt for the Screen Actors Guild Awards last night. Said Jenn, “Emily wore a beautiful and elegant nude Roberto Cavalli gown, so I wanted to work some color into her makeup. I gave her a ‘bronze smokey eye,’ incorporating subtle red and pink hues, to give her look a little edge. We wanted her to look modern and chic.” Below, Jenn shares how to get the look.
· Jenn began by massaging Sisley Black Rose Precious Face Oil ($235) into Emily’s skin for a quick radiance boost.
· Next, she applied Sisleÿa L’Intégral ($525) onto Emily’s face and neck to keep her skin hydrated, helping her makeup to last all night.
· For the final step in her skincare prep, Jenn applied Sisleÿa Eye and Lip Contour Balm ($140) around Emily’s eyes and lips to soften and smooth these areas, creating a great makeup base.
· Jenn applied Laura Mercier Foundation Primer – Radiance ($38) to Emily’s t-zone, making her skin look luscious and radiant.
· Then, she used Laura Mercier Silk Crème Moisturizing Photo Edition Foundation in Ivory($48) all over her skin.
· To set her complexion, she used Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder ($38).
· Giving her skin extra oomph, she applied Laura Mercier Candleglow Concealer and Highlighter ($32) around her eye bone, nose and chin.
· To complete her complexion, she brushed Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Bloom ($26) onto her cheeks.
· To prep Emily’s eyelids, Jenn applied Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Linen ($28).
· Next, she applied Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Bloom ($26) to the crease of Emily’s eyes – to make the pink pop. This is the same color she applied on Emily’s cheeks.
· Jenn used her finger to pat the Metallik Rust shade from Laura Mercier Editorial Eye Palette Intense Clays in ($48) onto Emily’s eyelids.
· She applied Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Terracotta ($25) by using a wet brush to intensify the eyeshadow’s hue and iridescence. Jenn also applied a bit of this product under Emily’s eye to create bold effect and to create a larger eye space.
· After that, Jenn contoured Emily’s eye, under her lashes, with Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Fresco ($25)
· Adding the final touch of color, Jenn applied Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Copper($29), to give her lids a pop of gold.
· To complete Emily’s eyes, Jenn applied Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Mahogany Brown ($25) followed by Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Supreme Lash Building Mascara in Black ($26).
· Jenn gave Emily a beautiful, nude lip using Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Rose ($28)
Pingback: Get Involved With Emily Blunt’s Bronze Smoked-out Eye | The Skincare Shop