Introducing a new series, Five For Friday, in which I share the 5 best things I’ve tested this week. In no particular order, here they are.
1. Dove Go Fresh Mandarin & Tiare Flower Body Wash is a stealth scent combo that makes me feel as if I’ve transported from concrete jungle cave woman to French Polynesian princess, in the time it takes to shower. $8, drugstore.com.
2. 3Lab Anti-aging Cream costs the earth at $675, but boasts an incredible texture and it makes my skin look sublime in all weather conditions. $675, barneys.com.
3. Cocome Lipelixir This indie balm contains nothing but solid coconut oil and costs under a Lincoln. What’s not to love? $3, cocomebodystick.com.
4. Dear Clark Volumizing Tonic This natural blend of botanicals imparts Bond Girl bounce and fullness. $26, birchbox.com.
5. Korres Chamomile Soap is your new travel go-to. Why? It works just was well on your face as it does your bod, and won’t irritate even the most sensitive skin. $11, sephora.com.
What’s on your spring must-have list?