Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen
complemented Jessica Alba
’s cool and modern spring dress by playing up the eyes and pulling from the metallic details of the dress. She kept the overall look fresh and light with glowy skin and a soft pink lip.
· Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation
· Lorac Baked Bronzer
· Chanel Tumulte Blush
· Cle de Peau Concealer
· Votre Vu Brow Wax
· Avon Glimmersticks in Aqua Flash
· Ardell Individual Lashes in short black
· Avon SuperExtend Infintize Mascara
· Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in Lovey Dovey
Hairstylist Gio Campora went for a 90’s supermodel feel by giving Jessica loose waves swept to one side. Follow his steps below to get her look:
· Smooth Frizz-Ease Curl Reviver Styling Mousse into wet hair, and then spray on Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Curl Perfecting Spray
· Blowdry hair using a round brush
· Section the hair off and use a medium curling iron to create loose curls
· Finish with Frizz-Ease 100% Glossing Spray to give hair the perfect healthy shine
What do you think of Jessica Alba’s Kids’ Choice Awards look?
Disclosure: I am an Avon Blogger Ambassador.
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.