Jessica Alba looked flyer than fly on Friday’s red carpet at the 2013 ALMA Awards, in a subtly waved hairstyle and beautiful bronze makeup moment.
There, Jessica presented her “Machete” director, Robert Rodriguez, with the “Anthony Quinn Award for Industry Excellence.” Celebrity stylist Renato Campora styled Jessica’s hair in a long, wavy bob using John Frieda Frizz-Ease and Avon’s Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen gave her a subtly and sexy look. Here, the beauty breakdown.
Renato breaks down Jessica’s 60’s inspired hair.
1. First, Renato trimmed Jessica’s hair into a “long bob” as the foundation for the look.
2. Next he applied Frizz-Ease Curl Reviver Styling Mousse to her damp hair for added bounce and dried it with a blow dryer.
3. He then used a ½ inch curling iron to create waves all around her hair, brushed them out and applied Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Crème for a smooth texture.
4. To maintain the look, he finished by misting her hair with Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hairspray.
Here’s Lauren’s makeup breakdown.
- First, Jessica’s brows were groomed with Votre Vu Brow Wax.
- Next, Koh Gen Do Foundation and Laura Mercier concealer were applied.
- On the eyes, Lauren used Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte. The #2 shade of the quad was dusted across the lid and then the dark brown shades were added through the crease.
- Lauren lined the eyes across the lash with Avon SUPERShock Gel Eye Liner in Intense Brown and then then Mega Effects Mascara was painted on lashes for a voluminous, flirty look.
- Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Molten Mocha was applied to the apples of Jessica’s cheeks.
- To add emphasis to the cheeks, Lorac TANtalizer Highlighter and Matte Bronzer Duo was used to contour and Hourglass Radiant Light Powder was placed on top to brighten.
- The look was finished with a lip liner and Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Cashmere
What do you think of Jessica Alba’s look?
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.