Kristen Stewart‘s hairstyle
for the 2013 Kids’ Choice Awards c
omes courtesy of Fekkai’s Adir Abergel.
The look? An effortless look that contrasted with the clean lines of Stewart’s outfit. Here’s how to recreate it, straight from Abergel.
1. On slightly damp hair, apply Fekkai Perfectly Luscious Curls Wave Activating Spray from roots to ends.
2. Using a diffuser, blow dry hair and scrunch it with hands to create a rough, voluminous texture.
3. Next, rub a dime-size amount of Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream between your hands and sweep hair back and up off of the face.
4. Starting at the crown, create a fishtail braid down the middle of the head. Secure the end with a clear elastic band. Gentle pull the braid apart for a deconstructed look and let a few pieces of hair frame your face.
5. Finish the look by misting Fekkai COIFF Sheer Hold Hairspray all over to keep the style in place all night.
What do you think of Kristen Stewart’s look here? I like how intentionally slightly disheveled it is.
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.