Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. MAC and Mary J. Blige collaborated to create the limited edition shade: Love Me Lipstick.
2. Colourpop has added a yellow palette to its family of monochromatic 9-pan palettes. This much-requested palette is the 8th in the line.
3. Skincare meets makeup in the Elf Jelly Pop line. The collection includes a cleanser, primer, face & eye glosses, moisturizer, brushes and more.
4. Too Faced is tackling skincare with the launch of a hydrating serum, moisturizer with SPF 25, and face primer.
5. Turmeric has been quite the buzzy skincare ingredient of late, and Fourth Ray is getting on board with a new Turmeric Face Milk.
6. Obianuju’s Top Pick: As pride month comes to an end, my top pick for the week is the Jolie Beauty Proud Palette, a wonderful rainbow palette with mates and pressed glitters.