Newly single Mila Kunis stunned on the red carpet at the 2011 Golden Globes. TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist Mara Roszak got Mila’s locks red-carpet ready for the Golden Globes while Lancome makeup artist Tracey Levey tended to the starlet’s makeup.
The hairspiration was Mila’s beautiful green Vera Wang gown inspired a sophisticated and feminine up-do via a modern French twist. Here’s how to achieve the look at home.
- Step 1: Spray TRESemmé Naturals Finishing Spray on damp hair and rough blow dry to add body
- Step 2: Section off top half of hair and apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Root Boost Spray to give hair lift at the crown
- Step 3: Blow dry top section, pin curling from front to back to add wave and texture
- Step 4: Pull the bottom section of the hair back tightly and gather as if you are creating a ponytail
- Step 5: Twist hair upward starting at the nape of the neck and insert pins in a crisscross pattern at the crease
- Step 6: Undo pin curls on top section and tease at the root
- Step 7: Brush top section backward and tuck underneath French twist
- Step 8: To set hair and provide a lasting hold, spray TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray
- Step 9: Finally, to soften the look, gently loosen hair around hairline and ears
Here, the beauty breakdown of her makeup, courtesy of makeup artist Tracey Levy for Lancome.
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.