If you’re looking to do some retail therapy and/or support businesses during quarantine, here are some great options!
Hot off the presses, we’ve rounded up a list of some new or upcoming beauty releases you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see my top pick, the release I’m most looking forward to.
1. The beauty sphere has been abuzz with talk of the Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Collection. This dazzling collection includes the crystal-infused Stoned Vibes Palette, a highlighter, 4 multidimensional lip glosses, and 4 new shades of the 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils.
2. Friends fans at the ready! The Friends x Revolution Collection has all your makeup needs from eyeshadow palettes to lip glosses to accessories, all named after Friends characters.
3. Fenty Beauty will soon be dropping a new Diamond Bomb Highlighter in the shade “Rosé Rave.”
4. Sand & Sky’s wildly popular Tasmanian Spring Water Collection is now launching at Ulta! The Tasmanian Spring Water Splash Serum and the Tasmanian Spring Water Hydration Boost Cream are both formulated from one of the purest waters in the world to deliver superior hydration.
5. The new Hempz Sweet Jasmine & Rose Collagen Body Collection is enriched with plant-based collagen extract to nourish skin, helping to make it silkier and firmer. Each product is also infused with 100% Pure Hemp Seed Oil and shea butter for amazingly soft skin.
6. Obianuju’s Top Pick: The Nails.INC NailKale Superfood Nail Oil Capsules are perfect for caring for cuticles while on the go. Whenever you’re looking to give your cuticles and nails a dose of moisture, simply twist one of the capsules and apply the perfect amount of cuticle oil.