If you’re looking to do some retail therapy and/or support businesses during quarantine, here are some great options!
Here’s a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. Hands dry from constant hand-washing in quarantine? Glossier’s new hand cream has you covered.
2. Makeup Artist Wayne Goss is launching his long-awaited makeup line! His first products are a collection of lipstick, lip liners, and lip glosses.
3. Dropping this Sunday, is the latest Norvina Palette—Volume 4. If you’re a lover of neutrals, pinks, and pale purples, then this is the palette for you.
4. Just because summer’s coming up doesn’t mean we don’t need moisturizer! Tata Harper’s new Water-Lock Moisturizer, is a lightweight moisturizer packed with natural peptides and hyaluronic acid.
5. Obianuju’s Top Pick: The Lights Lacquer YNBB (Your Nails But Better) Collection is a line of nude polishes for every skin tone.