Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. Glow Recipe’s new Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream is a lightweight cream for calmer, hydrated skin.
2. Whoever names Peter Thomas Roth products needs a raise immediately. Coming soon from the brand is a Vitamin E-rich anti-pollution face cream called Vital-E™ Microbiome Age Defense Cream.
3. Speaking of great product names, Marc Jacobs Beauty had dropped new See-quins Glam Glitter Liquid Eyeshadows.
4. Glamglow’s SUPERMATTIFY Clarifying Oil-Control Face Primer, is a six-acid clarifying face primer balm that leave skin matte and ready for your makeup application.
5. BeautyBarBaby Cosmetics’ newest multichrome eyeshadow—Hex—put a spell on me the moment I laid eyes on it.
6. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Blush Tribe has added 9 new dazzling pigments to their Titanium Dust Collection.