If you’re looking to do some retail therapy and support businesses during quarantine, here are some great options!
Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. The Mulan Collection from Colourpop features stunningly themed lip products (liquid lipstick, velvet lipstick, and gloss), face powder, face milks, and an eyeshadow palette.
2. Sol de Janeiro has two new products! First, available now is the SOL Cheirosa ’62 Eau de Parfum is a warm summer fragrance with notes of salted caramel, pistachio, and vanilla. Coming soon, the Coco Cabana Moisturizing Body Cream Cleanser cleanses skin while still leaving it hydrated
3. Kevyn Aucoin’s new Stripped Nude Skin Tint is a cross between sheer to light coverage foundation and skincare.
4. Obianuju’s Top Pick 1: The new MAC Powder Kiss Liquid Lipcolours give a comfortable powdery finish while still being hydrating.
5. Obianuju’s Top Pick 2: TerraMoons Cosmetics is an amazing indie brand I highly recommend supporting. They have some of the best eyeshadow formulas in the game. Their most recent release is a line of Pastel Chameleons and Pastel Mattes.