Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. The DiorshowPump ‘N’ Brow is the newest tinted brow gel from Dior. The tube is squeezable and the product comes in 5 water-resistant, transfer-proof shades.
2. Farsali’s new 3-in-1 Haldi Eyes Brightening Turmeric Eye Cream moisturizes the under eye, adds glow, and primes the eyes for concealer.
3. If you’re into purples, pinks, and silvers, then the Morphe 39S Such A Gem Artistry Palette was made with you in mind. The palette features 39 shades of various finishes including, matte, shimmer, sheer toppers, and even glitter.
4. Suva Beauty announced the release of its Artisan Collection, which will feature an eyeshadow palette and 4 new shades of their famous hydra liners.
5. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Earlier this year, Norvina of Anastasia Beverly Hills teased a few collaborations coming in 2019. Well one of those collaborations has just been unveiled! Alyssa Edwards, of Ru Paul’s Drag Race fame is teaming up with Anastasia Beverly Hills to design an eyeshadow palette.