Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. On May 12th, Viseart will be releasing two new 12-pan eyeshadow palettes: Warm Edit and Rosé Edit.
2. Beauty Bakerie has added 3 more shades to their famed Flour Setting Powder.
3. Physicians Formula will soon be expanding their Rosé All Day line, with the addition of the Petal Glow highlighter and Rosé All Day moisturizer with broad spectrum SPF 30.
4. Juvia’s Place’s newest eyeshadow palette is the Nubian 3 Coral, a palette with a mixture of corals and cool toned neutrals.
5. Enjoy a 10-minute factional with Farsali’s new Hydration Bae hydrating face mask.
6. Nabla Cosmetics has released a sneak peek of the swatches for its Secret Palette.
7. Dominique Cosmetics’ Prisma Glow Palette is a 4-pan highlight palette with 3 powder highlights and 1 cream highlight.
8. Obianuju’s Top Pick: The quickest way to my heart is with loose pigments. The Peaches & Cream Temptation Trio includes 3 of Peaches & Cream’s new loose eyeshadow pigments: Snakebite, Eden, and Venom.