Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. The Colourpop x Disney Villains Collection is for the rebellious among us. The huge collection highlights 6 villains: Ursula, Evil Queen, Dr. Facilier, Hades, Maleficent, and Cruella. For each villain, Colourpop and Disney have created a super shock highlighter compact, lux lipstick, ultra glossy lip, and a jelly much shadow.
2. Too Faced Better Than Sex Eyeliner is a waterproof black liquid liner with a felt tip for a smooth application that doesn’t budge.
3. The new Laneige Lip Glowy Balm comes in 4 flavors—peach, berry, grapefruit, and pear—and leaves lips delectably soft.
4. Sol De Janeiro’s Coco Cabana Body Fragrance Mist is an body and hair mist with notes of coconut, toasted praline, and warm vanilla latte.
5. Available on April 9th, the Jouer Soft Focus Hydrate + Set Powder comes in 6 shades from fair to deep. Notably, this powder contains hyaluronic acid and Vitamin E to deliver hydration.
6. Marc Jacobs Fragrance’s new Daisy Eau So Sweet is a fruity floral fragrance with white raspberry, daisy tree petals, and sugar musk notes.
7. Farsali delivers luxury in a bottle with its Rose Gold 24K Skin Mist, a hydrating mist infused with gold flakes and rosehip seed oil
8. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Pat McGrath, queen of makeup artistry, is releasing 17 new single eyeshadows in several finishes.