Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. Glossier Bubblewrap is a moisture-delivering and antioxidant-packed eye and lip cream for the most sensitive areas on the face.
2. Neon is the hottest trend of the summer, so natural Fenty Beauty has us covered. Fenty will be launching 3 neon liquid liner setsas well as satin lipstick in 7 shades.
3. Colourpop is turning 5 years old and is celebrating by launching a new formula of the product that started it all: super shock shadows. The Colourpop Super Shock Extremes amp up the usual super shock formula by adding pearl pigments and multidimensional glitter!
4. Give Me Glow’s Juicy Olive eyeshadow palette was a close second for my top pick of the week. This palette features gorgeous green mattes and unique green shimmers.
5. Obianuju’s Favorite: As a proud Nigerian, I didn’t need a translator to realize that the name Uoma means “beautiful.” It’s a fitting name for the new brand Uoma Beauty, a brand truly committed to diversity. Uoma Beauty’s recent launch came with a whole host of products from eyeshadow palettes to lipsticks to lipgloss to eye liner. Of particular note is its 51-shade foundation line with 6 different formulas to address the skin concerns people with different skin-tone categories typically face.