1. This iPhone hack changed my life, and I’m upset I didn’t learn it sooner.
2. Danielle Bernstein, the face behind the blog “WeWoreWhat”, goes in-depth with ABC News about her job and how she makes money.
3. Allure is demystifying false lashes with their guide for everything you need to know about false eyelashes and how to apply them.
4. Rent the Runway is expanding its rolodex of brands to include popular brands like Levi’s and J. Crew.
5. Get a full-bod exam, don’t over-exfoliate, and try lymphatic drainage massages are just a few of the 25 skincare tips dermatologists want you to know.
6. Skincare claims like “hypoallergenic”, “non-comedogenic”, and “vegan” are unregulated. The Klog is here to help decode what buzzy skincare terms actually mean.