Last week, we had a bit of a beauty launch respite. Don’t worry, this week the industry is back and booming with more launches than we can count. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick!
1. Benefit’s Brow Contour Pro 4-in-1 Defining & Highlighting Brow Pencil is so innovative! Each of the five multi-color click pens has a lighter shade, deeper shade, definer, and highlight for perfect brows from start to finish.
2. MAC Cosmetics announced that its next collaboration will be with fashion designer, Brandon Maxwell. They will even host a contest where the grand prize winners will win a trip to Maxwell’s NY Fashion Week show!
3. Yet another mini palette from Natasha Denona! This time, nude is the name of the game.
4. Jouer has added 6 new shades to its Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick Collection that are perfect for the fall.
5. In honor of her 21st birthday, Kylie Cosmetics is debuting a massive 21st Birthday Collection, featuring a 21-pan (wink, wink) eyeshadow palette, 6 matte lipsticks, 3 lip kits, 6 mini lips, a lip trio, a highlighter, and 3 liquid eyeshadows.
6. Too Faced’s Tutti Frutti Collection is teaming with eyeshadow palettes, foundations, blush, and lip gloss galore.
7. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Sephora is releasing a second series of their Pro Eyeshadow Palettes for fall 2018. Series 2 of this collection features three 28-pan palettes with a mixture of mattes and skimmer shades.