L’Oréal Paris Celebrity Hairstylist Mara Roszak created a super sleek, Old Hollywood look for Emma Stone. “Emma wore a cool, very different Alexander McQueen dress. Even though the dress was black, it had a dreamy feel to it. I wanted her hair to have an old-Hollywood-feel, but in a soft and shiny way.”
1. To start, Mara prepped Brie’s damp hair with L’Oreal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Oil Lustrous Oil Serum ($6.99), using it on the mid-lengths and ends of the hair.
2. She then parted Emma’s hair to the side and blow dried the hair with a medium-sized, boar bristled brush.
3. Once dry, she used the ghd curve classic curl iron ($199) and curled the hair all in the same direction towards the face.
4. She then used the ghd gold professional iron ($199) to smooth out any frizz or flyaways at the root.
5. She then brushed out the curls slightly while applying L’Oreal Paris Hair Expert Nutri-Gloss High Shine Glossing Mist ($4.99) and working through the curls with her hands.
6. Next, Mara helped set the waves with small clips that she left in while Emma finished makeup.
7. After taking out the clips, Mara sprayed L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray ($14.99) to set the waves and ensure her hair lasted throughout the night.