Mara Roszak, L’Oréal Paris Celebrity Hairstylist, did the hair honors for the gorgeous Brie Larson. Said Mara, “I wanted to give her a Veronica Lake, classic look, allowing it to feel loose and soft, yet allowing it to play off the gorgeous silhouette of her dress.” Here, the beauty breakdown, courtesy of Mara.
- To start, Mara prepped Brie’s damp hair with L’Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle BOOST IT Inject Volume Mousse ($4.99) for a nice foundation. She then parted hair to the side and blew it dry with a round brush.
- Mara used pin curls and let hair sit with a spray of L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray($14.99). Once pin curls were removed, she softly brushed the hair.
- She then followed with the ghd Professional Soft Curl Iron 1.25 Inch ($199.00) to loosely wave Brie’s hair toward her face. She let curls set in pins to help hold an “S” shape with another spray of L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray ($14.99).
- Then, Mara gently brushed out and spritzed hair with L’Oréal Paris EverSleek Frizz Finish Oil-in-Serum ($9.99).
- She finished the look by sweeping her hair behind one ear and let the rest cascade down the opposite side.