Makeup artist Kristofer Buckle for L’Oreal Paris created Blake Lively’s luminous Golden Globes look last night. “The dress was totally the inspiration here. Blake is wearing this gorgeous black and gold patterned dress. When deciding her makeup look, we opted for a deco vibe. We kept the look pretty neutral and cocoa-colored. Just like an art deco painting, there is structure, as well as soft glamour.” Here, the beauty breakdown.
- To prep Blake’s skin, Kris applied L’Oreal Paris Hydra-Genius Moisturizer for Normal to Dry Skin ($17.99) all over.
- For foundation, Kris used L’Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Makeup in C3($10.95). He then took L’Oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Foundation in Creamy Natural($12.99) and applied around Blake’s eyes as concealer.
- For Blake’s cheeks, Kris used the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Blush Kit ($16.99). He mixed the coral and pink shades and applied on Blake’s cheeks from the top of her ear to the corner of her mouth to create structure.
- For highlight, Kris applied L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Illuminator in Golden($12.99) to the high planes of Blake’s cheekbones and bridge of her nose. The illuminator helped to reflect light beautifully and add to the structural theme of the look.
- Kris then used L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche La Palette Nude Intense ($19.99) on Blake’s eyes. He bounced all over the palette, using all of the tones to create the dynamic eye look. He concentrated deeper colors to the crease and outer corners, then dragged the color out to create a soft contoured eye
- For mascara, Kris first prepped Blake’s lashes with L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer($7.99), then used L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara ($7.29) on her top and bottom lashes
- Then to balance out the look, Kris used L’Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Lipcolor in Spicy Blush($9.99), applying all over Blake’s lip.
- To finish the look, Kris took L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Illuminator in Golden($12.99) and applied to Blake’s shoulders and collar bones to create continuity in her complexion from face to body.