REVLON Global Brand Ambassador Olivia Wilde looked ravishing in Valentino last night. Celebrity makeup artist Mélanie Inglessis and manicurist Chelsea King created an ethereal look enhanced by a soft smoky eye and peach undertones for Mrs. Jason Sudeikis. Here, the beauty breakdown.
“Olivia’s Valentino Couture dress is so dreamy! When I saw her in it, I immediately thought of a soft ethereal look but wanted to incorporate Olivia’s coolness as well. We went for a soft smoky peachy and gold eye with earthy tones to define it for an overall soft a beautiful look,”Mélanie said.
- Skin was prepped with REVLON ColorStay Makeup (SRP: $12.99) followed by NEW REVLON ColorStay 2-in-1 Compact Makeup and Concealer (SRP: $15.99) to give a flawless long lasting look.
- Inglessis highlighted Olivia’s cheekbones and brow bones with REVLON Highlighting Palette in Peach Glow (SRP: $10.99) to bring light to the face, followed by REVLON Powder Blush in Classy Coral (SRP: $9.99) to just the apple’s of her cheeks to add freshness to the look.
- To create the soft smoky eyes, Inglessis started with REVLON ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in Decadent (SRP: $7.99), also blending colors #2 and #4 across the bottom of lash line to create depth and enhance the smoky finish.
- To add some glamour, REVLON PhotoReady Eye Art in Burnished Bling (SRP:$8.99) was applied just in the center of the lid for a pop of sparkle followed by REVLON ColorStay Liner in Black (SRP: $8.99) drawn along the top lash line into a soft wing to compliment her lashes.
- Brows were softly feathered with REVLON Brow Fantasy in Light Brown (SRP: $7.50).
- As the final touch, lashes were brushed with 2 coats of REVLON Ultimate All-In-One Mascara in Blackest Black (SRP: $8.99)
- Lips were gently outlined with REVLON ColorStay Lip Liner in Natural (SRP: $7.99) then painted with REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick in Champagne on Ice (SRP: $7.99) for the perfect nude pout to complete the look.
“For Olivia I picked a gorgeous pinky nude for both her hands and feet that would complement her dress and skin tone perfectly. I finished with the Revlon Gel-Envy Diamond Top Coat for tons of shine and staying power,” Chelsea King said.
- King painted Olivia’s nails, both fingers and toes, with two coats of the ethereal pink REVLON ColorStay Gel Envy in Up In Charms, the polish features both a base and color in one product for easy application.
- She sealed the polish with REVLON ColorStay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat to add a brilliant diamond shine to the nails and balance Olivia’s smoky eye.