Jen Atkin created this sultry, deconstructed look for Jenna Dewan Tatum. Here, the beauty breakdown, per Jen.
1. Prep damp hair with Kardashian Beauty Mousse, then blow-dry with a GHD
blow-dryer and your fingers until mostly dry.
2. When just a little dampness is left in the hair, use an Ibiza boar/nylon mixed
bristle brush to add volume.
3. Spray dry strands with OUAI Texturizing Hairspray all over then use the
Kardashian Beauty 3-in-1 curling iron to add some curl and texture to the hair.
4. Use the R Session Wooden Session brush to add volume at the roots, then begin
a Dutch braid (inside-out french braid) at the crown.
5. Secure the ends with a BLAX elastic, then wrap ends under to create a chignon,
securing with french pins.
6. Use your fingers to pull apart the braid for fullness and texture then spray with
OUAI Soft Hairspray to hold.
7. Secure and tuck away any loose pieces with more french pins.
8. Attach a Chloe and Isabel hair accessory to the back and you’re done!