Jen Atkin created this structured updo for Miss Kylie Jenner’s Golden Globes appearance. Here, the beauty breakdown.
2. Once strands are dry, use the Kardashian Beauty Flat iron to smooth the hair from root to tip.
3. Gather hair into a high ponytail using Gorilla Snot Gel to hold.
4. Secure with a BLAX hair elastic, using french and bobby pins for any stray hairs.
5. Add OUAI Hair Oil through the lengths of the ponytail and Gorilla Snot Gel, then twist into a topknot, securing with french pins.
6. Finish with OUAI Soft Hairspray.