Taylor’s look? A modern take on Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct. John Frieda® International Creative Consultant Harry Josh gave Taylor messy French Twist for tonight’s Golden Globes. “Taylor’s custom Thakoon jumpsuit had a masculine feel. We wanted to do something different, so we gave her a classic french twist, but added some texture by leaving pieces out to make the look fresh and new. Here, the beauty breakdown.
- To begin, Harry applied NEW John Frieda® Luxurious Volume® Perfectly Full Mousse on towel dried hair for maximum volume and width.
- Then, Harryloosely blow dried sections of her hair with a round brush. He placed Velcro rollers to the top of her head to add additional lift at the root.
- After blow drying, he used the Harry Josh Pro Tools 2-in-1 Ceramic Marcel Curling Iron to create waves – making sure to wrap the hair around the iron in the same direction.
- Harry backcombed her hair at the root and pulled hair back into a French Twist.
- Once the style was pinned in place, he pulled a few loose pieces of hair to give the look a messy twist.
- He finished off the look with NEW John Frieda® Luxurious Volume® Forever Full Hairspray to give the hair some shine and to keep it from falling flat.
What do you think of this look?