1. Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask was used to create a veil of perfection on the skin. Charlotte then applied Charlotte’s Magic Cream to the entire face followed by WonderGlow to create a flawless soft focus and an instant “spotlight” effect, a skin ritual that Charlotte calls “ The Gift of Goddess Skin.”
2. Amal’s skin was kept looking fresh and clear of imperfections with The Retoucher Conceal & Treat Stick in 2 Fair & 3 Medium and Light Wonder Youth-Boosting Perfect Skin Foundation in 7 Medium, and rid the face of any unwanted oils with a dusting of Air Brush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder in 2 Medium
3. Next, her brows were sculpted with the Brow Lift Three-Way Shape, Lift and Shade Tool in Cara D.
4. To accentuate Amal’s eyes, Charlotte applied the POP shade from The Dolce Vita Luxury Eyeshadow Palette across the lids. The Classic Eyeliner Powder Pencil in The Sophia was used to line the eyes along with three coats of Full Fat Lashes to create a dramatic, open-eyed look.
5. An unbeatable red carpet-worthy glow was created using Filmstar Bronze & Glow to highlight and sculpt the cheek, nose, jawline and temples, and her cheeks which were accentuated with Cheek to Chic Swish & Pop Blusher in Love Glow
6. Amal’s lips were prepped with Lip Love Lip Renewing Honeybee Scrub an Lip Magic Rejuvenating Smoothing Balm, and then Charlotte lightly applied her NEW Matte Revolution Lipstick in 1975 Red (available July 29th on CharlotteTilbury.com).
What do you think of Amal Clooney’s Met Ball style?