Allison Williams rocked two of the evening’s trends, red and sparkly as all get-out, complimented by a flawless asymmetrical bob. Wella Professionals Stylist Renato Campora did the hair honors, and shared the how-to, below.
1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo and Daily Renewing Conditioner which helps hydrate, nourish and strengthen hair.
2. Prime damp hair by applying 2-3 pumps of Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier to the palms of your hands and distribute evenly throughout hair.
3. Work in Wella Professionals Elastic Energy Curl Enhancing Mousse from root to ends.
4. Create a deep side part and blow dry hair with a fine tooth comb.
5. Take medium sections of hair, starting from the top of the head, curl hair towards the face.
6. Using bobby pins, secure each curl flat to the head and lightly mist with Wella Professionals Spray Stay Essential Finishing Spray.
7. Once the hair has cooled, remove the pins and loosely brush out the lengths.
8. Shape the waves using Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray and Wella Professionals Smooth Brilliance Shine Pomade to define and prevent fly-aways.
9. Using bobby pins, curl the bottom of the hair up and under, and secure the hair to form the bob.
10. Finish off by spraying hair with Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray and Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray leaving hair smooth, shiny and red carpet ready.
Are you a fan of Allison Williams’ Golden Globes style last night? And did you watch the season 4 premiere of “Girls?”